Textured Tresses: The Ultimate Guide to Maintaining and Styling Natural Hair
|Author: Diane Da Costa|
Creators: Blair Underwood, Paula T. Renfroe
Buy New: $2.25
as of 5/19/2013 15:07 CDT details
You Save: $13.75 (86%)
New (38) Used (48) from $2.07
Sales Rank: 329159
Languages: English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Dictionary), English (Published)
Number Of Items: 1
Shipping Weight (lbs): 1.1
Dimensions (in): 7.4 x 0.6 x 9.3
Publication Date: June 1, 2004
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
| • ||Braids and Weaves|
| • ||Celebrity cover shots|
| • ||Ancient African, Asian, and Native American Recipes for hair growth and scalp conditioning|
| • ||Products to maintan tresses, pregnancy and children and family|
| • ||Natural sets and styles|
Twist it! Braid it! Loc it! Enjoy the freedom and beauty of naturally textured hair.
Textured hair styles like Locs, Braids, Twists, Cornrows, and Knots are all the rage, adorning the heads of celebrities, athletes, and everyday folk now more than ever before. Yet, the actual caring, styling, and maintenance of textured hair still remains a mystery to many.
Now, Diane Da Costa, celebrity stylist and master designer of natural hair, unravels the tresses of textured hair, providing readers with information on the proper care of natural hair as well as a step-by-step guide on achieving various exciting styles.
Textured Tresses will help you:
- Identify and celebrate the texture you were born with (whether it's wavy, curly, very curly, or tightly coiled)
- Keep your hair healthy and strong by using hair products and tools correctly and managing stress effectively
- Select the right stylist and salon to suit your hair care needs
- Transition from chemically relaxed hair to natural hair safely
- Experiment with color, weaves, and chemicals
- Achieve the styles you admire on your favorite movie stars and recording artists
Packed throughout with photos, illustrations, and special celebrity sections, Textured Tresses is a must-have whether you already twist, coil, loc, or want to learn how to begin.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Customer Service | © Copyright 2008-2009 HairMilk.com. All rights reserved. | Private Policy